since ‎Mar-26-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On our last trip across central Florida the temperature on the lcd dash display showed 20 degrees F in our basement compartments. I do believe the temp sending unit has malfunctioned. I also think that this unit is located somewhere behind the white ...
We are going to Ft. Meyers next week to have the clear film removed from our Monaco. I am pretty sure I do not want another one installed but, I do think I need some sort of protection for the front. I have looked at the spray on material and they ar...
We have a 2009 Monaco Camelot, the bedroom ac died over a year ago, the middle one is starting to whine so, this leaves the front getting a real workout. We have Dometic units now and I think I would like to stay with Dometic as install should be str...
I have a 2009 Monaco Camelot, the ac in the bedroom has quit. I replaced the start capacitor today, the motor runs but the compressor will not start. I can hear it trying to start but after a few times the breaker trips. I replaced the breaker a few ...
We have the week of Thanksgiving off. Looking for a park where we can sit and look at the water. Anyone have suggestions in the Rockport areaThanks. JB & MB