since ‎Mar-28-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 65 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Senior Member Joined: 03/28/2009 View Profile Good Sam RV Club Member Online Posted: 07/31/23 03:14pm Link | Quote | Edit | Print | Notify ModeratorWould you help me get started on planning an anniversary trip next August please? I’d like to ...
I just noticed the light inside the refrigerator is off as is the light on the outside of it. Everything else in the motorhome is working and powered as we are dry camping. Turned the generator on and it still didn’t come on. Checked the propane and ...
I’ve been watching you tube videos and reading lots of forums and here is my list of things I’d like in a B. Older model with low mileage, dry bath, shorter in length like the Pursuit, no slide, not on a Ford chassis. I’m so confused so i decided to ...
We have an original Dometic Model RM 2652RV refrigerator in our 2006 Gulfstream Ultra Class C. It works great on the road and always has, but this time when we got home (after being gone for only one week), it keeps defrosting. By defrosting I mean w...
We don’t need an RV Park, just a place to pull off and sleep a few hours. Thanks!