since ‎Apr-06-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 179 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'll be traveling to Florida from MO soon. I figure I'll have to stop for one night at a rest stop or Walmart. The beds in my toy hauler are queen tip-outs one on each side of the rig. I've never overnighted before except in campgrounds, so not sure ...
Or did the trailer service center? I'm not sure, what caused it, but after hooking up last night I noticed chunks of aluminum on the ground under my setup. I had just got my trailer back from service where they move trailers around with fork lifts, s...
I think I want to order an Equalizer WDH, and wonder which one...I tow with a 2013 F150 Ecoboost with payload of 1200#.My toy hauler weighs 5k to 6k depending with a GVWR of 7kTounge weight is around 800#.Do I get the one rated at 10k, 12,or 14k?Than...
Long story short, I bought a TH to pull with my Tacoma. Everything works fine, but I wanted a bigger truck to pull it. So, got a new F150 and the everything works but the brakes. When I manually activate the integrated brake controller, I get a "trai...
I would greatly appreciate any feedback and advice please. My TV is a 2012 Toyota Tacoma DBL Cab short bed 4x4 with a 4.0 V6. I just bought a toy hauler that is 22' long and weighs 3600#s dry with a TW of 620#s. I pulled it home 350 miles in my Da...