since ‎Apr-15-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently purchased two slide out toppers (Dometic Elite Slide Toppers) for my 2018 Colman Lantern 314BH camper.  My question/concern is:  Will I have any issues installing this on a camper with ribbed aluminum siding?  All the install tutorial vid...
It looks like my awning is starting to roll up crooked and causing it to be very difficult to lock into position. As you can see by the pics, it’s rollup up off by maybe 1/5-2 inches by the time it’s fully up. This is causing the two awning arms to...
Last year I found a crack in the caulk/seam where the rubber roof meets the fiberglass rear/back of the camper at the corner. It did little damage to the wall inside where you can see it’s a little wavy but it was not bad. I added caulking to crack...
I would like to get a bike rack for three bikes that attaches to the bumper of my travel trailer (2010 Sprinter Select). I started looking at a few online but when reading some of the reviews, some people mentioned that after attaching a bike rack t...
I am two days into a five day camping trip. For two days I was smelling something that I thought was sewer or something else. I finally sniffed it down to the battery which was very hot and bubbling a little at the top. I quickly turned off all th...