since ‎Apr-15-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 71 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My BIL tried to winterize his new to him TT, only able to get RV antifreeze to the cold side of any faucet? Tried to blow it out with air and no air will enter through the city water connection?We cannot find a valve that turns off the city water con...
I asked this on the Navion/View form with little help. The propane pilot would lite but not cool the refrigerator. So after cleaning the burner the pilot would not lite, even though it would click.Fridge would work on both 120 and 12 volt, till I too...
Is an MC4 crimping tool required to to crimp MC4 connectors or will any crimping tool work.Thanks - Dale
Only site open was disabled site (Oregon State Park). I am a disabled VET so the camp host said I could have the disabled site. I registered and placed registration slip on site post and we drove to town for dinner.Upon returning our site was taken b...
A couple weeks ago we were traveling some back roads here in Oregon when we stopped at a small open area and deer camp for the night. This was about 3 miles south of Granite, Oregon. We felt very safe. Ate dinner, played cards till after dark, went t...