since ‎Apr-22-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 159 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Yesterday afternoon I started on a little project that was a carryover from last fall. The backstory is that last fall while I was camping at my property in the UP of Michigan, the furnace quit on me. It didn’t just quit, it woke me up at 4 am maki...
Just got to the southern shore of Lake Superior in Michigans UP. The drive up (Northbound) was quite relaxing compared to the bumper to bumper southbound traffic on US 127 and I-75. The lake is in our view about 100 yards away. I won't bore everyon...
Had a strange occurence today. I had the 5th wheel up by the house with both of the slides out working on the camper beginning to get it ready for our upcoming trip. Finished the planned work, began running the slides in and the super slide was onl...
Hi all, I am considering installing a Prodigy brake controller and disabling the GM IBC on my 08 Duramax 2500. Does anyone know what needs to be done to accomplish the disabling of the IBC? Thanks in advance for any help. I'll check back later......
Seems if it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all. We bought our 5er 2 years ago, and in the first month after getting it home, a storm took down a limb and puched a hole thru the roof membrane and then thru the fiberglass side. Luc...