since ‎Apr-24-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 154 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

HI, brand new camper with a Dometic water heater model # WH-6GEA gas and electric. Dealer is 400 miles away and I'm not leaving it for 6 months lol. Heater worked for 3 days and then quit. I have power from both switches and T-stat going into control...
Well we did it, sold Lance camper and our toy hauler. Bought a 2013 Ford F350 DRW 6.7 and 2021 Host Mammoth. We pick up the camper next weekend at Toms Camperland in AZ. Hopefully the truck is up to par. Adding Timberins, upper and lower stabiloads. ...
Hi, I have a 2006 chevy Silverado 2500 4x4 (stock height) that currently has 265/75/16 tires (stock is 245/75/16). I am thinking of going with 285/75/16 tires. I am wondering if they will fit the stock wheel and have enough clearance without a lift. ...
I have ordered and need to replace the gear box on the landing gear. question is do I need to remove the weight from the landing gear or can it be done with the full weight on the legs? Landing gear is Lippert electric with a single motor. Thank you
Hi, I have recently purchased a 2011 Lance 855 and it has a propane hose built into it for bbq's and such. It is a pull out quick connect. I have found an extension hose at Camping world but it is a quick connect on both ends. Is there another type o...