since ‎Apr-30-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All, With my fifth wheel now permanently setup in the mountains of western NC I'm starting to consider removing the black tank and putting in a flush toilet. Has anyone done this that can advise me on what's involved? Is it a huge job? If I wer...
Hello again everyone, I have another question. My Montana has a Suburban water heater and I’m wanting to replace the anode rod with one that has a drain made on it. It’s cold here in the NC mountains so I have to winterize every time we come for a we...
Hello Everyone, I have a rather unusual question. My 06 Montana 336rlt has been parked on a permanent site for about six months. But now due to repeated problems with leaks around some of the slides I’ve decided to put one of those metal carport styl...
Hello all, After looking and debating for a while my wife and I have secured a permanent site at Hide Away Campground in Bryson City NC. At 60 years old and with arthritis and bad back trouble it was just getting to be too much trouble setting up and...
Hello Guys, I have a couple of issues I could use some help with. First, a few years ago I did the exterior restoration process using the ZEP floor coating. Unfortunately I haven't re-applied it like I should and now it looks terrible and I need to r...