since ‎May-02-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 56 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Before my class A we had travel trailers and I was always on the TT site. Now that I’m on the Class A site I’ve noticed or maybe haven’t seen it, but there isn’t a topic or “sticky” for seeing pics of everyone’s class A rigs….Can we get this going!?...
Hi all,So just completed our first LONG trip (for us) in our 2013 Winnebago vista 35b.As I left the campground this morning and pulled up in the same town for gas, I pushed down on the parking brake and it wouldn’t stay down, but it does work. Worke...
First long trip in our new to us Vista 35b, going from Salt Lake City to San Francisco and hitting up Lake Tahoe and Yosemite along the way.Also MY first time flat towing my Jeep Wrangler rubicon. I have a blue ox tow bar, and the brakes and light d...
Just got back from our first trip with our 2013 Vista 35b. No issues! Best news of al!:)Went only 50 miles from the house to Park City Utah to be close and get familiar with the coach.A few thoughts:1. Drove well, but the V10 likes to rev. Normal...
After 10 months of looking, we have purchased a 2013 Winnebago Vista 35b. Very well maintained, nearly new, and only 18,500 miles. Garage kept for first 7 years and it shows!I don’t remember who exactly, but someone on here had mentioned the bath a...