since ‎May-07-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 85 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Thought I'd share a sink upgrade for this model in case you have one and cannot stand the terrible dual bowl plastic sink. Pretty straight forward job as the sink I found exactly and very tightly fits the existing cutout. It is a very nice upgrade. ...
My batteries are dead and I cant move the slide to check what charging system I have. I want to replace the lead acid with AGM but need to be sure I can charge them before buying. I almost positive this year/model uses a progressive dynamics PD92...
Happy camping season! Pulled camper out today. One jack was struggling a bit then it stopped working. Fuse is still good. Batteries are older and had been on charger forMany days prior. What is proper diagnostic procedure with only one acting up? I w...
I’m trying to find a path from circuit breaker under sink up to the cabinets where the tv is. This seems impossible. The wires going through there are completely filling the holes. They take a torturous path up from what I can tell,making it even wor...
I'm looking for the easiest way to wire in an 800w invertor into a 2016 Arctic Fox 811SB. The fuse block/main circuit breaker panel seems totally full and not easy. Going straight to battery looks a real pain as well. There is some 6awg wire coming...