since ‎May-13-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Palomino markets it’s SS 1251 Pop-up Truck Camper as made for 1/2 ton pickups. We have 2010 F-150 SuperCrew F-150 5.4 4x4 6.5 bed and are interested in buying the SS 1251. At age 71 we want to avoid buying a 3/4 pickup. We are hoping for some fee...
I was surfing the net for very lightweight popup truck campers and I ran across a DuraCozy "expandable" truck camper. I would like to hear from any members that have experience with this lightweight.Thank you,Mike
I have a Parallax Power Supply brand name converter/charger in my 2008 Cruiser RV Fun Finder travel trailer. I recently installed a brand new fully charged RV battery per my repairman's recommendation. After a day connected to electric power supply ...
I would appreciate feedback from members who have experience using the Andersen hitch for towing a lightweight travel trailer with a tongue weight in the 400 to 600 pound range. I am interested in the anti sway feature, its lightweight and easy ins...
Anyone stay at Cochise Terrace RV Resort- Benson Az? I would like to hear comments about the park and Benson. We are planning on staying for the month of March but I would like some feedback before we commit ourselves.Thank you,Mike