since ‎May-17-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 4,277 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2.7l Crew Cab, 7,200lb travel trailer Vs. Monteagle Mtn…17 minutes of Towing goodness for you all. Monteagle Towing Thanks!Jeremiah
Well, the time and opportunity came for me to buy a new truck. My wife and I just purchased a brand new 2022 Silverado Custom 2wd Crew Cab. It’s a little more than basic and a huge upgrade (spec wise) over our beloved 2011 Tahoe. This one has the ...
I just got back from our last trip of the year (probably) and parked the TT on its new gravel pad next to the house. It’s not a huge thing but it is a nice thing to have. Check it out! Have a great thanksgiving week everyone!Thanks!Jeremiah
Set up the Camper at the local campground and was checking the propane and look what I found. Camper is less than 3 months old. Guess I’ll be adding a new pigtail as the gas to pull the trailer to the dealer is more than the pigtail. Anyone ever e...
Somewhat of a mystery over the years has been these random roller camshaft failures in modern Hemis. Uncle Tony just made a video explaining his findings on the issue. If you are interested here is a LinkThanks, Jeremiah