since ‎May-18-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The plastic tag mount broke off my 5th wheel. I fabricated a new aluminum mount but cannot figure out a way to attach it to the fiberglass on on the rear of my fiver. Screws through the very thin fiberglass? I don't that would last long. Any suggest...
About a year ago I became worried about sun damage to my 2012 Keystone Avalanche. The graphics were becoming faded and the white layer of my EDPM roof was chalky. I decided to get an ADCO cover to protect it. After one year the cover was in tatters d...
The plug on the end of my 50A power cable has separated from the cable. This is the end that connects to the power box. This cable is only two years old. It still works fine but the gap is about 3/16" and I can see the wires inside of the cable. I h...
I have a GMC 3500 4X4 with a 6.5ft bed. I am installing a Companion RVK3500 hitch to tow my 14,000 Avalanche 5er. Looking for someone with a similar rig to give me advice on setting up the hitch as far as where to mount the arms both vertically and h...
I just purchased a new GMC 3500 and am wondering if I will need to install air bags to keep the rear springs from sagging when towing my fiver. It has a weight of approx 3000 lbs on the hitch.John in Fl