since ‎May-19-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Sunday when we got home from camping over the weekend I ran the slide out so we could clean the trailer. I found these pieces sitting on the floor when I got the slide all the way out. It didn't make any unusual noises.I crawled under the RV and I ...
I have a Fun Finder 26RBSS that we purchased a couple of years ago. I am pretty sure it has a Lippert 285318 power tongue jack. About a year ago, I discovered that when it is already all the way up and you accidentally press the button the wrong wa...
I recently upgraded my TT from an 18' to a 26'. I was having some control issues towing even after adjusting my weight distribution hitch. I then installed a set of Timbren SES. I am still having issues and I am wondering if my hitch ball needs to...
I apologize in advance, I am going to throw a lot of info out at once for a pretty short question... So My wife and I upgraded from an 18 ft. travel trailer to a 26 ft. Fun Finder 265 RBSS. I have a GMC Sierra 2007 extended cab with the 3.73 rear e...
I have a 2016 FF 265RBSS bought off the lot as an upgrade from our old 2007 Cherokee. I checked the hot water heater bypass valve and winterizing valve by the pump and started to fill the fresh water tank. I then turned on the pump and cleared the an...