since ‎May-19-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Howdy all,I did a search, but didn't find anything. Moderator, if someone else has already posted on this, please delete it.I just discovered that a new feature length film/documentary on full-time RVing is going to come out in Fall of next year. Mo...
Howdy all. I'm sitting here at a full hook up site in my new to me HitchHiker. This is my first outing in it. This one has the built in black tank rinser. My old one did not. My question is, how do you guys use your black tank rinser when at a f...
Just read that Thor has bought Jayco for $576 million. Wall Street Journal article at this address: http://www.wsj.com/articles/thor-industries-to-buy-jayco-for-576-million-1467375874Jayco was the largest, family owned RV manufacturer in America (i...
I just read that at least one man was killed at a Sear's Auto Center in Salem, NH, when a large tire exploded while being aired up. Very sad. I know that some of us run with large tires that operate under high air pressures, and I have read on this...
Howdy all,A search brought me little information. Can any of you tell me about the quality of Kustom Koach? I think they were a Canadian RV manufacturer that went out of business a few years ago. I'm looking at a 2007 LEGACY LW 328.Any issues with ...