since ‎May-23-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 309 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm about to replace my two AF1150 batteries. They're currently Interstate Deep Cycle 12 volts wired in parallel. I'm thinking of going with two 6Volt golf cart batteries. Sam's sells the Duracell EGC2 for 150 bucks. Specs:20 amp hour rate: 2305 ...
I have two Carbon monoxide alarms. One just for CO and the other does CO and propane, and they're both going off. The CO, made by Kidde, is reading over 350ppm.What I don't understand is the TC camper is not being used, no generator, the propane tan...
I have a 2012 Arctic Fox 1150, when I'm not using it, it's sits on the four powered jacks, about 1 foot off the ground.It is under a covered carport. Is it safe to store the unit on it's jack legs for long periods, or should I be using some sort of p...
Just a maybe stupid question: My Arctic Fox 1150 sits on a rubber mat, maybe a half inch thick in the bed of my 4500 dually.The bed has an industrial finish bed liner, so it's virtually water tight. It does drain, but not always completely. Shoul...
I just installed 6 new Cooper tires on my Sterling 4500. These are the 19.5s.I was replacing my old Dynatracs. The Dynatracs only had about 12K miles, but were 8 years old. I only use the truck for TC stuff generally. I never had a problem with th...