since ‎May-23-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,478 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On our return trip back to Dallas. Started hearing a loud annoying wind sound and located it coming from the passenger side slide window on our 2020 Jayco precept 34G. I taped the outside of seals with electrical tape to find it. Wondering if there a...
We bought a 2020 Jayco precept 34g gas motorhome with the ford f53 chassis and v10 engine. The coach has 3 12 volt dc outlets in the cockpit. So far while trying to charge GPS and TPMS monitor and not both at same time the charge cords shorted out. A...
Well I sold my 2014 Adventurer 910 DB(dry bath) last month and looking at a 2015 Lance 1050s at a dealer here in Texas. Loved the Adventurer Quality but looking slightly larger TC with bigger Dry bath, Cabover area, and need extra sleeping. I have o...
Just completed our first trip with the new Andersen Ultimate FW hitch. 1580 miles and I must say I am really pleased with the hitch's performance. No chucking or bucking. Easy loading and unloading too. I own a Truck camper too so 35 pounds to remove...
Well I ended up trading up to a new Truck. Many of you know my previous Ram Longhorn got blasted by two hailstorms in 3 weeks back in march of 2016. Truck exterior was never the same despite having two separate body shops fix the repairs. Also wanted...