since ‎Oct-28-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 742 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Planning on taking this road tomorrow to avoid driving through LA headed north from Redlands CA.We are experienced mountain drivers but just want to hear any comments people may have about taking 36' DP towing a jeep over that route.
I am looking for easiest Route with my Phaeton, towing. My best option looks to be Palisades Pkwy to 6 across the Bear Mountain Bridge and continue up 90 to I 84 to I 691 to I 91 to 2 to 395 to 195 in Providence and then on out.Obviously can't go thr...
I am cross posting from Tiffin Network since this could have been far more tragic.I will accept that this was an anomalous occurrence. Unfortunately it resulted in the coach hitting 8 cars and essentially destroying the front end. I pulled into a par...
If this is a second post I apologize, can't find my original.I am thinking of taking this lesser road to avoid back tracking. We want to get to Four Corners area from GC Village and the gps route is a retrace to I 40 then up US 89.Does anyone have ex...
Went to turn on the left rear burner on the range top - Wedgewood Vision 3 burner - and it would not light. The other two burners light just fine. There is plenty of propane and water heater also works fine. I lit the burner with a lighter and it lig...