since ‎May-25-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

In early July (after 4th of July) I will be in the area of Windsor, CT for a week (Sunday through Saturday) and need a place to park my motorhome. I am not finding anything really close. All the campgrounds seem to be about 30 miles away or so. I ...
Hello all. I am out camping and trying to get a movie to play on my TV. I put the DVD into my Jensen head unit and I can't get it to come up on TV. Only on the small head unit screeen. Does anyone know how to get movie on TV?
Hello all. I just pulled my 2017 Jayco Greyhawk out of storage gettin ready to hit the road next week. The Jensen radio has not power at all. This head unit has Navigation and also controls my camera, so I need it to work. I assume this radio runs ...
Hello all. I am looking for a campground near New Britain, CT. In looking on line, I only see a handful of options and most don't have good reviews. However, sometimes I know those reviews are bogus, so I am wondering if anyone on this forum has a...
Hello all. I have a question I am hoping I could get help with. I have winterized my class C Jayco motorhome. I pulled the battery and brought it inside my house and put it on a battery tender. I want to be able to start my RV and run the generat...