since ‎May-28-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Sorry if this is long. We decided to take our new Allegro Open Road 37PA out for a New Years Eve and Day. It was going to be a little cold but figured we would get to spend the first night in it and put some things away. I had tested the furnace and ...
I just took delivery of my MH and it has a residential refridgerater. Since this is my first one I was curious how long it takes to cool?
I'm looking at the Flow-Rite Pro-Fill battery watering system for my Allegro. From what I have seen they seem to work well. Does anyone have thoughts on these?
Leaving in a week for Nadhville and was looking for the by-pass valve in our 2014 Winnebago 35f. The manual behind the water heater and access is under the stove. I removed the panel under the stove and yes the water heater is there but I don't see ...
Does anyone tow a Honda Pilot with 4wd? Of course the manuals and dealers say no, but I have heard if you follow the same procedures as a CRV you are fine. I had a Honda rep tell me the only reason they say you shouldn't tow them is because they ha...