since ‎May-29-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 382 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

We are looks for input on RV parks people have stayed at in Las Vegas, we are looking for a safe location & plan to be there for a week.
I will traveling from Mercer PA to Gainesville, NY soon & would like some in put about the roads, I do not want to travel on the interstates any more than I have to, I am looking at using hwy 62 from Mercer to I 86 to 219 to 98 to 243 to 36 to 19. Is...
I have seen where Cummins has said that the Onan generator needs to run 2 hours each month under load (with the A/C on)..my question is what would you need to run during the winter when it's to cold for A/C.
We are thinking about going to see The Ark in Williamstown KY. For those that have been there, where should we look to camp at, and how much time should we allow for the visit?
I know that problems will be caused if you try to run 2 A/Cs while on a 30 Amp service, but will there be any problem running 1 A/C & using the microwave at the same time & should the water heater be placed on gas, while using the 30 Amp service?
Likes from