since ‎May-31-2009
‎Apr-24-2024

My Activity

• 59 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 16 Likes given
  • 10 Likes received

User Activity

We went from a 30' Class A Motor Home to a 25' travel trailer.  I am installing a Smart RV monitoring system by TireMinder. I am wondering if others who have installed the system, can give me some hints on the best place to mount the booster? I have ...
My wife and I have been fortunate enough to travel much of the USA from the 1980’s to present, with our 2 labs.   It would take less time to name the states we’ve not traveled,  than those we have. Started out with a Pickup camper, then to a Class A ...
I am thinking of mounting a Furion 7” backup camera monitor to my Chev 2500 interior rear view mirror. The monitor weighs about 12 oz +/ - an oz. wonder if the the mirror would support that weight?  The truck’s interior rear view mirror is useless wh...
2022 chev 2500Not as tech savvy as some of y’all. I am wondering if anyone makes a rear view camera, that integrates with this truck’s existing information screen? I have the basic hitch/backup camera on my tailgate , but want to see what’s behind m...
My wife and I are looking at going from a Class A motor home to a travel trailer. It's been a while since we purchased an RV.I was reading Forest Rivers web sight and was concerned with their warranty/service statement.Under the dealer finder, they ...