since ‎Jun-11-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 338 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The 7 mile stretch at the Linn Cove Viaduct of the Blue Ridge Parkway be closed for repairs from March 1st 2018 till Memorial day weekend for road and bridge repairs. This closure includes the nearby hiking and cycling trails.I would assume the road...
I can't seem to remember seeing a posting from someone having just had their RV tires replaced commenting on what horrible shape the interior of those carcasses were. Or perhaps even that they were starting to show some deterioration. You would think...
The Dec. 2015 Motorhome Magazine shows a big error at the bottom of page 68. It appears to me that wiring those two batteries together as shown would likely result in some major short circuit current flow with perhaps the chance of a battery explosio...
Just stumbled on a blog where a weather guy put together a one year road trip where every day the high should be about 70 degrees.One is a 9125 mile contiguous U.S.A. trip, the other is arranged to includ Alaska for 13,235 miles. Road Trip Blog
Anybody traveling or camping in the North Carolina & Virginia area next weekend (Oct. 3 & 4) might want to keep an eye on tropical storm Joaquin about to head up the coast - though right now it is showing a track far out towards Bermuda. It's expect ...