since ‎Jun-14-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently relocated to Florida from Washington state, updated my contact information with the insurance company. To my dismay the policy increased to $348.00 from $178.00 per year! My camper is a 2004 BIGFOOT IND 2500 SERIES TRUCK CAMPER, I had it i...
Recently acquired two Yamaha portable generators. I have a crew cab truck and usually keep propane grill, chairs in the back ... Should I keep the generators in the camper when on the road, for example stopping for shopping? Or in the back seat area ...
finished my gran adventure and settled in St.Augustine, how should I store my Bigfoot camper in the hot and humid weather? For example run the fantastic fan with bathroom vent open 24/7? Shut up everything close all vents? Any advice would be helpful...
Camper is a 2004 Bigfoot 9.6 2500. I will be at the RV park for two months, when I take the camper off the truck what is a base to lower the camper on to? I see some using scissor jacks, pallets with a 4X8 ply sheet, or just use the jacks? Any sugges...
I have a 2004 Bigfoot 9'6' camper on a 2006 Dodge 2500, the camper does have AC. any estimates of total height?How often and where is it likely to encounter a overpass to low to travel under?