since ‎Jun-26-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I’m trying to decide how to approach the storage of our 2009 Lance 1055. I’m no longer able to climb on top or access high up the sides or nose to re-caulk it. I also can’t put on and take off a cover. Recently I had posted a question about putting u...
After losing our CalMark Sunbrella cover during a very hurried evacuation from the recent River fire I've decided to put in a concrete pad and a metal carport for our truck camper and not have to deal with getting the cover on and off, sometimes in a...
The CalMark cover for my Lance 1055 accumulates puddles when it rains and the standing water eventually degrades the cover material. The puddles tend to form between high points on the roof, like the A/C unit, the storage racks, even the above bed ha...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27521479
We are considering a trip into northern Canada in March to try to see the northern lights. Auroral activity is high around the equinox and there is a new moon at about the same time in March. We made a similar trip for the Fall equinox in 2012 and sa...