since ‎Jun-29-2009
‎Dec-28-2023

My Activity

• 72 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have 2 maxair fans and one of the 12 volt tvs shut down for several minutes then power restores by itself.Any ideas what could cause this. The rest of 12 volt powered devices remain operational.
I have a brand new RV equipped with Norcold 3 way refrigerator. Does not operate on 12 volts. Panel shows error code 6 which indicates lack of 12 volts, however there is 12 volts going into refrigerator. Manual states that engine must be running to o...
We just ordered a Sunseeker TS 2370 on a Ford transit chassis. What kind of mileage can I expect with this rig? My current motorhome is a Dynamax rev on promaster 3500 and gets 15 mpg. I'm hoping to get similar mileage.
We are planning a trip from central Florida to southwest Colorado at the end of July. What covid related problems or concerns should we anticipate for this motorhome trip?
We're thinking about spending December and part of January in southern California. What kind of weather can we generally expect that time of year traveling from Florida to Borrego Springs and back?