since ‎Jul-04-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a small leak at the connection to drain pipes and the Holding tank that leaks when I drain a sink. What kind of connection is between the drain pipes and tank. I can unbolt the tank and drop it I think or are these pipes fastened to the tank. ...
The post for the RV table when placed in the bed position are too short I used 3" PVC pipe and formed the ends to fit by heating them with a heat gun till soft and pressing the ends into the post holes. Below is a clip I made from PVC pipe as well fo...
While on a trip I converted my dining table to abed for the first time and found the front of the table needed support. I found that the company that made the legs for my dining table mad a 1 foot one. I ordered one assuming it would fit, it did no...
My refrigerator door shelf tab brokeI formed a tab out of PVC pipe cuttingsand glued it with thisPVC cement might have been better, seems to be holding strong. Is there anything I can buy that might be better?A picture with the shelf in place. It is...
I had problems filling my tank took forever cause the nozzle kept shutting off no matter how I held the pump handle I could put gas in one squirt at a time I experienced this at 2 gas stations. The gas stations I normally use near my house are okay e...