since ‎Jul-06-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 135 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So, we're headed to the Painted Hills & I'm trying to see if there's anywhere we can boondock in the area. I had originally planned on staying at Ochoco Divide National Forest Campground, but it isn't open until June (argh!). John Day has no campgrou...
We're driving from Reno to Burns on Monday and I'm looking for an interesting half-way spot to stop along 395. Noticed Albert Lake and managed to find some vague info on dispersed camping, but nothing firm. No answer on the BLM office.Anyone been the...
I'm in the process of planning our summer trip to the Olympic Peninsula in WA (travelling 101 around the peninsula) and I was gutted to see that all the National Forest sites have 21-foot limit. We're 40 feet, so obviously much bigger, but I also kno...
Anyone familiar with boondocking around Madera Canyon / Tubac area? I've located the Bog Springs Campground, but it's too small for our beastly size. Wondering if there are boondocking spots at the base of the canyon somewhere?Nina
Just had a BLM ranger stop by our boondocking spot to let us know all the BLM campgrounds are now open. He was mighty happy.We're in Eastern Sierra's, but I'm sure same applies elsewhere.