since ‎Jul-07-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 113 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Purchased Torklift's Glow Step Revolution for the RV and we installed them yesterday. Purchased part #A8004 from eTrailer for $641.99. Shipping was only about three days, they were well packaged and arrived safely. From start to finish, taking our ti...
Have been hooked up and working fine for a bit!Week in Savannah, GA. and all is well. Go to Wildwood, Fl. and hook up for 3 days and all's well. Woke up this morning and no hot water 'pressure". Cold water pressure is fine. Purge hot water heater...
Back in April we turned to sharp and broke the rear window out of the truck. 2018 Ford F350 Short Bed https://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/29872183/srt/pa/pging/1/page/1.cfmHave since sold the Reese hitch and are looking for an au...
Have friends looking for a full bath, 1/2 bath, front living room 5vr.Have found a Montana and an Alpine. What others are there that offer this floor plan?
Have towed this 5vr with this truck for at least 4K plus miles without incident! Made a too sharp turn at a fuel stop and POW, there goes the rear window! Now I am super self conscience of my turns. Was thinking about a new kingpin on the trailer tha...