since ‎Jul-08-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I had a rear sway bar link bracket and bolts replaced on my 2013 class a Thor Daybreak motorhome a couple months ago I just checked the bolts again and found that one side the bolts were loose again just some info for anyone to make sure they check t...
I have a 2013 Thor Daybreak 28 Foot Class A motorhome. The TV is mounted in the wall and I do not see any way to remove or access the back of the TV. Behind the TV is the solid wall of the bathroom. Do I have to remove the Molding around the TV for t...
I usually leave my motorhome plugged into electrical power all winter while it is in storage next to my home. I was told by someone that leaving the power on all the time could damage the inverter does anyone have any information regarding this I do ...
I just hah a new JVR 9000 Radio installed to replace my original Jensen, everything seemed to work except when I use Bluetooth to make a call they can not hear me. It's like the microphone isn't working. I can hear them but they can't me. Anyone have...
My Radio will not come on. It does not even show the time. It seems to have occurred after I used the (Storage/Use) toggle, switch because the Radio worked before that. It doesn't seem to have power, but all the lights in the camper work after puttin...