since ‎Jul-10-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 236 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone have any kind of schematic showing where the cables(wires) go in hooking up the starter batteries on a 1999 National Tradewinds. Had batteries replaced and now he isn't quite sure where all the wires go properly. I know they should have ...
Late afternoon yesterday at 5 degrees above zero I heard a loud bang and observed a great amount of water pouring out from under the RV. Despite having two 1500 watt heaters and two fans circulating heat in the basement, I'm afraid my fresh water ta...
Looking to upgrade to a newer Safari Zanzibar which has a washer/dryer and fiberglass roof. Anyone out there have info on that particular brand of coach? Thanks
Has any one traveled the Blue Ridge Parkway south out of Ashville, N C? in a motorhome? If so, how far? Am looking to travel back to Texas and see some scenery on the way. Thanks for the help. Happy Travels. Arnold.
Traveling this summer to Memphis, Nashville, Gatlinburg and Ashville. Am interested in your thoughts as to the best RV parks in those areas and what to see and do. I know many of you have been there and have thoughts on this trip. Thanks for the in...
Likes from