since ‎Jul-10-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 55 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The portable 12v/120v Dometic refrigerator/freezer will not stop freezing everything regardless of where I set the temperature. It is 12 years old. Dometic says it "COULD" be the control board. Not sure if I can find a control board. A replacement m...
Getting ready to purchase a permanently mounted brake system for my 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Wondering what system you would suggest. Also, anyone have a system on their own Jeep Grand Cherokee? Thanks.
Need recommendations on how to clean and protect my Winnebago 11 year old fiberglass roof. It spent 6 months under an oak tree in Florida and looks just plain filthy. Thinking dawn soap for surface clean then Dicor Clean and Prep followed by Dicor Fi...
Long story short: The motor for my 11 year old Aquahot 450 died and was replaced with a new smaller motor: same mounts, just smaller overall size. Tech said "this is the new version". During the motor replacement a lot of diesel fuel, estimate 2-3 ga...
I had my Aquahot 450-DE annual service about 3 months ago. The unit starting shutting down randomly after the service..could be coincidental? Green diesel burner indicator light on wall panel switch, normally green when running, would go out. I shut...