since ‎Jul-17-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Has anyone had this happen to them? All my Black hydraulic lines going to either the slides or 6 point level system the coating of plastic is falling off. My orange lines, which are the extend ones are looking good. But the black which are the r...
Is 76 a better highway than 70 to take leaving Denver area. I know it will be longer but are the pots holes less on 76. 70 is horrible in a lot of sections Thanks
Anyone towing a Jeep Grand Cherokee (Trailhawk) with a gasser? My Jeep weighs almost 5k and was wondering how a Gas Class A would tow. Would be towing to the Denver area from Florida and up to Breckenridge Area numerous times. Son has just moved t...
Could someone tell me advantages or disadvantages of Power Gear system vs leveling Jack system. Went to look at 07 Monaco and I'm only familiar with leveling jacks. This coach did not have jacks and leveled with the air bag system. It did hav...
So would a newer gas class A ride better or worse than a 2015 Gmc dually with a 5th wheel. Fifth wheel sits on a BD3 hitch, which has airbags and shocks on it. Not trying to compare to diesel class a with air bags.Have many pets and liking the i...