since ‎Nov-01-2002
‎Mar-24-2024

My Activity

• 341 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 11 Likes given
  • 9 Likes received

User Activity

So where in the heck is the Western Group ?  Western like Cowboy, or Western like out west?  I don't consider CA Western but what do I know ?  
We have a 2006 Mandalay MHome with the Kwikee step. The step appears to be working properly however when it retracts the motor seems to keep trying to engage (keeps clicking) for a few seconds after the step is in. We have replaced the motor in the p...
Just replaced all six 6v golf cart batteries on the MHome. Hooked them up exactly as we have in the past. Had power for a few minutes to the house then hear a click and it shuts off. Going to take them all back out again and double check. Any addi...
Will be there tomorrow and thinking about Campano Bay Resort. Any input on that or others nearby ? Corpus Christi appears to be booked solid.
Thinking of stopping at Carlsbad Caverns after our usual Quartzite/Yuma AZ trip in Jan. Any suggestions on favorite Campgrounds near the entrance ? So far I'm leaning towards Carlsbad RV, reviews seem to be decent. Anyone have a personal input and/o...
Likes given to