since ‎Jul-24-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 178 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On a long trip home, after stopping to get gas, I turned the key to start, and the dashboard went dark. After a bit of panic in the 95 degree weather, I tried the "battery boost" switch, and feeling relieved, it started. I immediately assumed the e...
I've looked through all the manuals and searched for the answer, but to no avail. I remember being told that it is at 5 years or 60,000 miles. I am at 5 years. Any suggestions?Also, what about 1st change of coolant?
I have a 2009 Itasca Cambria with the Easy Rest Sofa that turns into a bed. The switch on the armrest controls the down and up function for the bed. I put it down yesterday and today it won't return up. I can hear the unit trying to operate when I...
I have a 2010 Itasca Cambria 30C, and have a hydraulic leak at the pump for the HWH (I believe it is HWH) leveling system. It was installed at the factory and has never been touched. There is a puddle under the pump of maybe 1-2 teaspoons. It has ...
I posted earlier about my BB running constantly -- well, BB fixed it FREE of charge.I just happen to live 100 miles from Hopkins(who makes BB) in Emporia, Ks., so on a camping trip to a state park south of there this week, I dropped off my unit to ha...