since ‎Jul-27-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,112 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently bought a new truck, a 2017 Ford F350. It has push-button start and detects the key.When parked I was in the habit of setting the key on the kitchen cabinet near the sink, as it turns out this is close enough for the truck to detect it. S...
Moving up to a dually and don't really have any experience with them so I have a couple questions.1. I level by driving onto blocking, for the rear tires do I need to put blocks under both duals or being a static load when stopped is it ok under just...
I hit the scale yesterday and pretty surprised by the numbers. I'm over on GVW, rim capacity and tire capacity. Would never have thought I was based on estimates. I thought I was maybe over by a couple hundred, some of the units I see must be crazy o...
Can I connect a Mega style fuse directly to the battery terminal with the other end connected to the cable with a bolt? If it blows does the fuse stay in one piece?I installed new batteries and they are taller and I don't have room for my Blue sea te...
Around here a few campgrounds stay open in the winter and we like to get out on occasion. They are usually powered sites so instead of heating with my onboard propane heater I'd like to heat with Electric.I've used a couple electric heaters but none...