since ‎Jul-28-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Traveling to Grand Lake area next summer in a Class A which I have not driven it in the mountains yet...Coming from Omaha, NE. via I-80 and considering going to Laramie Wy. then head south via hwy 230 then hwy 125 curious if anyone has come down that...
Anyone travel from Laramie WY I-80 to Lake Grandby via hwy 230 to hwy 125 into Lake Grandby? Thinking about avoiding coming up from Denver.
Driving during the summer heat yesterday which was about 95 degrees into the sun. The coach was very hot even with running both AC units and the dash running. It was still 85 inside coach, is this normal, the dash has never blown cool air? This is m...
Looking to buy my first Class A Diesel Pusher. I'm looking at 2016 Thor Tuscany XTE 40 BX which MSRP at $307,269. What would be a good price off sticker, like 33-37%. Just wondering how far they will come down. Thanks
Considering getting Class A Diesel Pusher with a 10K hitch. I have a 2010 Yukon XL 2500K that I want to pull with all four down. The transfer case knob does not have a "N" so Im wondering how to make sure the transmission is in Neutral?