since ‎Nov-02-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 469 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This question is for those who have used more than one brand of tow bar or have done deep pro/cons investigation of various brands.I’ve FT for 18 yrs and flat towed four of those years. I used a Blue Ox setup with their auto stop feature. I found it...
After full timing nearly 15 yrs my wife passed and I hung up the keys and bought a condo. After spending a few years learning to cope, I sold the condo and decided to see parts of the country from a different perspective and I bought a 54’ boat to c...
After having full timed with my wife for 14 yrs, we gave it up and bought a condo in Naples, FL DW of 47 yrs passed 7 yrs ago and after a few years recovering from the shock and sorrow, I again bought a RV 3 yrs ago to dip my toes back into RVing to...
I've full timed for 15 yrs, vacationed RV'd for a decade or more before that and for the past 3 years have RV'd 6-7 months per year. I have never had the below problem and have never read about a similar problem.My current water pump was installed 2...
I bought my current toad, used, about 3 yrs ago. It was already equipped with a Blue Ox base plate, proper wiring etc. and with a BO tow bar. The first year I replace the tow bar with new as the old one was 'loose' and BO (at the factory) deemed it...