since ‎Jul-30-2009
‎Dec-04-2023

My Activity

• 130 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

This new format is terrible.  Just my 2 cents.  Change is good but this one was not thought out very well.
Last week I went to storage yard to bring fiver home for maintenance. The landing gear motor would run but the jacks would not move. It was high enough to get truck hooked up and raise lower legs. Got it home and discovered one leg screw bolt frozen....
I am in need of new tires for my rig. Presently I have Carlisle HD tires on it and they have been very good. Tires are 8 years old and have sat for the past 2 years. They look good but I dont trust them. My local Sams Club is selling Greenball and th...
Due to family issues we have not been able to take a trip in our RV for 2 years. Finally able to get away we headed to our favorite spot, Flagstaff, AZ for 2 weeks. We have been RV'ing for many years and this year was our worst experience ever. First...
I just got a smoking deal on the Weber Q1200 at Target. They were discounting grills 50%. Paid 99.00 for it. Has anyone hooked this grill to the quick disconnect fitting on your RV?
Likes from