since ‎Aug-08-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2009 winnebago access class c. the battery by pass switch by the entrance steps works when turns on (battery working), but when turn off to bypass the house batteries, the batteries stay on. when I took the switch out of the wall there was a square ...
my 2 house batteries my class c are dead and Cales taken off. want to wait until spring to buy new ones, but want rv to be available for kids to sleep inside if needed during the winter. If I hook up to 120v shore power to use the furnace will the b...
before leaving on our trip when I turned on the bypass switch so I could use the inside lights nothing happened. we left on our trip -plugged into 120v for 2 days. sill nothing. there was a bad cable connecting the 2 batteries so I replaced it when w...
I stopped by a large tire store this am because at an overnight stop I noticed my outside right rear tire was 6 lbs low on pressure. according to my "spit" test the valve core was leaking. I didn't have anything to tighten it. the repair man said t...
I need to get a new square plastic that sticks onto the inside of the rear window which makes easier to see the car I am towing. I for got what it is called- tried to find it on several sites to find/order one. help. thanks. chuck