since ‎Aug-13-2009
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 96 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So yesterday I had a hot shower in my 99 Bigfoot camper. I had just de winterized it and it worked great. This morning I turned on the hot water heater and it heated. Then went to get a shower. The hot water would have a burst of hot and then all...
So one of my motors went out on my Happijac. After being told that it would work with the old motors I got two. One for the replacement and one to have on hand. It works well. It is quieter than the other jacks and I think it faster than the olde...
So yesterday I am in the process of unloading my camper and of course I'm at the highest it needs to go, when one rear jack stops working. It wasn't making any sound. I managed to complete the unloading process by stopping every so often and manual...
So my hot water heater stopped working and I tracked that problem down to the logic board. I got a new one, when out to put it in and they had changed the way the wiring harness was attached to the new one. Order the new attachment and they didn't ...
So I live in Haines, Ak and we don't have an RV dealer. I do have a mechanic that can work on my 99 Bigfoot Camper. There appears to be a problem in the converter. It is about 10 years old and was one that was recommend here. I plan on replacing ...