since ‎Nov-03-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 44 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2021 Coachman Catalina.I bought Ryobi 2300 Inverter generator. My intent is to run small stuff, like the LCD TV, lights and my work laptops.When I plugged the generator into my 30amp trailer connection, it overloaded the generator. The AC w...
Hello Everyone,I have a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 and it blew the water pump and fan clutch at the campsite. Got it towed to a auto repair store in San Diego and they replaced the fan clutch, water pump, and thermostat.Since they replaced everything, ...
For me, hands down, California is the best state for camping. Why?Beautiful beaches! (San Diego, Orange County, the Central Coast, Pismo, etc...)Beautiful Mountains! (The Sierras, Tahoe, Big Bear, etc..)Beautiful Deserts (Death Valley, Glamis, Dumont...
Hi Everyone,Just bought a new 2021 Coachman Catalina and I am waiting to get it back in the shop for some warranty work.In the meantime, it has a Norcal fridge, with only one button on the front. The Fridge runs on propane, but it does not get cold ...
Just bought a brand new 2021 Coachman Catalina 263BHSCK. Upon PDI inspection, I noticed that the LED light strip would not come on (yes, I had the exterior light button in the on position). I cant believe my dealer did not have this fixed before I ...