since ‎Aug-17-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2014 Winnebago Sightseer with the Ford F-53 V-10 with a 5R110W 5 Speed Auto Trans. I want to change the Transmission oil and filter, but I am getting conflicting information. I think the filter is the FT-180 Motorcraft Trans filter. Now th...
I have a Surge Guard Model 34750 which I have used successfully for a few years now, with no issues. My son had an electrician install a new fifty amp plug such that we can come a visit our new grandson. I plugged the 34750 unit in a it did its co...
I am looking to purchase a 1999-2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara or Tracker, basically the same car. Does anyone know when you are flat towing, does this model put miles on the odometer? I had a 1995 Sidekick and it did add miles when towing. The newer Vi...
I am looking to purchase used, but could be new, 5000 GVWR toy hauler. We have a V6 SUV with 5K tow capacity and would like to get a Trailer. It is easy to find 3500 or 7000 GVWR, but I have not been able to find something in-between.We have two qu...
Looking for camping near Vail, CO. Would like full hookups if possible. Or at least water and electric. Any suggestions?