since ‎Aug-19-2009
‎Mar-17-2024

My Activity

• 8,817 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 14 Likes received

User Activity

Stopped to pick up a tube of lap sealant and dear wife said let's look at that 5er the dealer had parked next to the door.Not sure that I want to sink the money into a new rig but I told her I would look into it. Everything I see regarding the layout...
Saw an interesting combo yesterday. A mid 20'some foot travel trailer pulled by a uhaul chassis van with the smaller box.https://www.uhaul.com/Truck-Rentals/15ft-Moving-Truck/Talked to them and they said they only take 3-4 short trips per year and ju...
Got into Yellowstone Yesterday and so far things are great.Staying at Fishing Bridge. Sites are tight but in good condition and well maintained. Got a reservation for 6 days about a month ago but there are lots of empty sites when we did a drive arou...
I've always been in the camp, that it's nice if you can get some use out of campground wifi but it's usually garbage and you are better using your phone for a hotspot.11 stops and 2 months into a run from Michigan to Montana. Except for 3 campgrounds...
Just a heads up for those looking.Amazon has the above generator on sale for a really good price.No I'm not selling or affiliated but have been keeping an eye on them as a replacement for the old 2400w Yamaha.