since ‎Aug-21-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello folks!I have a fifth wheel trailer that has a one piece corrugated plastic underbelly that needs replacing. The size is 67.75" x 17'. I have found some manufactured by RecPro but it looks kind of thin. 1. Does anyone know where I can purchase s...
Hello,I will be replacing my suspension parts on the fifth wheel trailer within the next two weeks. Went to order parts and ran into a few questions that i need some answers (or maybe not). Trailer description: 2005 K-Z Durango 275RK, 10,000 lbs max ...
Hello Folks,Trying to replace the seals on my slide out. I cut a piece off to use as a reference but all the replacement ones im finding dont match up. I have a 2005 KZ Durango 275RK. Here are some pics.Thanks,Greg
I have been running on solar/battery and inverter for about two weeks now with no issues. Last night i plug into 30 amp outlet on park pedestal and the tv would not run. I use the plug tester to check status. The plug tester in trailer receptacles sh...
Hello,Im in the market for solar panels to fit on top of my 5th wheel. I have read posts reffering to prices as low as .99 cents per watt. Can anyone pass along some search tips where i can find the low priced panels? The lower priced ones seem to be...