since ‎Aug-26-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 292 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am hoping that this wasn't any of our members making a "run for the border"! Wrong way and got stuck. A bit too much to drink... At least no one was hurt!What not to do in an rv
Hey folks, a question.Heading to North of Indianapolis to a rural area, around Logansport/Peru. I have never been to that area and see basically 3 routes on Google with a lot of construction and a peculiarity or 2, so I thought that I would ask you g...
Mods- I wasn't sure whch forum was most appropriate for this, please relocate if necessary...Transparent solar cells are becoming more efficient. This has a great potential for sun roofs and even windows in RV's and homes. I thought that some of yo...
Happy New Year All!My BIL and sister bought a new Keystone 5er from Camping World in New Port Richey, FL in August and they have been battling a problem that seems to be revolving around the touch screen control center ever since.They live and work i...
Hey everyone,The roof on my slide out is EPDM. It appears that the EPDM was not glued down with a permanent type glue as the seal on the trailer has 'stretched' it to a point where it has 'bubbled' up at the outer end of the slide out, and pulled it ...