since ‎Aug-27-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 78 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 39' DP with a Dewald leveling system. The other day while retracting the levelers I noticed the passenger rear was leaking quite badly. So I was looking at taking the leveler out and resealing it instead of replacing it. Looking at the cont...
Our daughter has a starcraft travel star hybrid with a roof leak.Does any one know where I might get a cut out view of the roof and ceiling to see how its put together? I thought I would take a look before I rip it apart. It looks like the leak origi...
I have a Weldex model WDRV-3007M in our 2003 Gulfstream.The problem is that the power supply connectors are bad and I can't seem to be able to take the unit apart to fix.Does anyone have a manual that shows how to take the unit apart?I can replace th...
I have a 2003 Gulf Stream with a CAT 330HP diesel. I am trying to find a monitoring system for the RV with little luck. It seems like there is one out there for everything except the CAT? I was thinking a remote engine/tranny monitoring would be usef...
I have been looking for a few months and have not found any topics for just wanting to keep the batteries on my RV charged while in storage. I have 4-12V batteries, 2 chassis, 2 coach. I believe the only drain is phantom power, radio, carbon dioxide...