since ‎Aug-28-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are considering purchasing a Winnebago Navion 24D which has a murphy bed. Has anyone else dealt with the size and operation of the murphy bed. Unsure how to attach sheets. Does the bed need to be made up every day or do the sheets stay attached...
This water regulator is set to deliver 50-55 psi rather than the more standard 40-50 psi, just a slight increase but an increase none the less. Has anyone used these and have an opinion on it? Note this is not a variable regulator.I'm just trying t...
I have the Travler SK-1000 dish using the VIP211K. I want to get the Hopper with the built in DVR compatibilities. I know this combination works according to Dish, but my question is:1) Is this still compatible with the Pay As You Go Service?Occasi...
So far, we are not having a good trip with our first motorhome, and it is only day 6. We have an appt with Freightliner for next Tuesday (11/11). We are fortunate enough to at least be fairly close to a real Freightliner service center in Tucson. ...
This Saturday we head out on our first MH trip with our new MH. We are very excited. Here's my newbie question....When we stay overnight for just 1 night, and DO NOT level, I am assuming the air stays in the air bags overnight. (it's an air ride di...