since ‎Sep-02-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 508 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The black pipe that drains the gray tank has a small hole in it. Is regular PVC okay to use to make the repair?
I am sad to say my days of RVing are over for a while. I recently had some unforeseen changes in my life. Long-Short I tried to sell my RV with no success. I got an offer from a wholesale buyer and he offered me $50k. When I advertised it I lowered t...
Ok first off I am trying to help a friend who just bought a 2006 Thor (Duthcmen?) Adirondack 27 FB-DSL. We are texting to trying to solve the following problem. He has a 15 amp fuse that was blown. There was a red LED light that I am assuming indicat...
I am in the process of selling Class A and getting back to the basics. I am looking for a set of plans for a trailer that is a little bigger then a tear drop but small enough to be towed by a small SUV (3500 lb tow limit).
Due to unforeseen circumstances I am selling my RV. I am not advertising here just want to share my experience. I have removed the RV from my profile while this post is active.The RV has a NADA "Average Retail" of $77,900. I have advertised in in sev...