since ‎Sep-07-2009
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

General Information: a. The RV is an old 1983 Lindy Class C built on a 1983 Chevy van. b. The voltage converter is B-W 3230-UL. c. The fridge is a Dometic model RM663.Description of the problem: There is 12VDC output from the voltage converter’s ...
The refrigerator isn't coming on, when plugged into 110VAC. I have checked for 12VDC right at the input terminals of the fridge, but there is nothing there, so it's obviously a voltage supply problem to the fridge, not a problem with the fridge, itse...
While replacing the cooling unity on my old Dometic RM663 refrigerator, I accidentally broke the capillary tube. One step forward, one step back. So I have a couple of questions:1) Does anyone have a good recommendation as to where I can buy a new on...
Okay, this is a long shot, but I'll give it a try, anyway. I need some good, clear pictures of the back of an old Dometic model 663 refrigerator. I found the PDF of the Dometic service manual which was kindly placed online to help others, and it is a...
I just need a recommendation—but not an unbased opinion--about a problem that I’m experiencing. A little background: We own an old 1986 RV that has a Dometic fridge in it. The fridge has always worked great, but a couple of weeks ago, it gave up the ...